Sunday, October 28, 2012

Media Mail 22

Media Mail is a weekly meme which explores the books that have been delivered to our mailbox.
Let us know what looks good & leave us a link so we can check out what you got over the week. 

Thanks to DC Comics for this weeks books for review.
What would you read first?


  1. OOh nice! Haven't heard of these but the graphic novels I read tend to be based on books I've read! Hope you enjoy them!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

  2. I hope you enjoy these, bloody love the JL

    Here is my weekly round-up post.
    Lauren at Northern Plunder

  3. I notice these are volume 2 so I hope you've read volume 1 beforehand! I'd probably read The Justice League first but I don't read many graphic novels so my opinion's pretty worthless :)

  4. Great haul this week! Enjoy them all!

  5. Graphic Novels, nice! (in m head I still call those comics, nice)



Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.