Sunday, October 31, 2010

In My Mailbox (25)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme run by The Story Siren which explores the books that have been delivered to our mailbox.

For Review

The Radleys: A Novel The Radleys: A Novel by Matt Haig (Simon & Schuster)

Running the Books: The Adventures of an Accidental Prison Librarian Running the Books: The Adventures of an Accidental Prison Librarian by Avi Steinberg (Random House)













The Fates Will Find Their Way: A Novel by Hannah Pittard (Harper / Ecco)




Won

The Reapers Are the Angels: A Novel







The Reapers Are the Angels: A Novel by Alden Bell (Thanks to Zombieinfo.com and Henry Holt And Company Publishers)


The Water Secret: The Cellular Breakthrough to Look and Feel 10 Years Younger The Water Secret: The Cellular Breakthrough to Look and Feel 10 Years Younger by Howard Murad M.D. (Thanks to Allure Magazine)


Assholes Finish First Assholes Finish First by Tucker Max  (Thanks to S&S Pocket Publicity)



We'd love to see what you received over the past week.  Leave us a comment and link below to your In My Mailbox so that we can visit!

9 comments:

  1. I read and loved The Reapers are the Angels...good zombie stuff:-)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Reapers is getting some interesting reviews. I hope you enjoy all your reads this week.

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Halloween and hope that you enjoy your books! Here is my IMMB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so many books, wow!:-O The last title is so funny,Assholes finish first:D Here is my mailbox

    And don't forget to check out my giveaway... just click here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Halloween! You got some pretty interesting books this week and I hope you have fun with them.

    Here's What's In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great selection of books. Happy reading :)
    Check out my In My Mailbox

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you've got some great books too :).
    I'm your new follower by the way.
    Happy halloween and Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh the reapers are the angels looks cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lot of great books there. I really want to read The Radleys.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.